<body>       you're my wonder drug <body>
Hidaya




"Awfsomely Awesful."

2509
pjc.zss.kps
LOVES NARUTO/BLEACH/JOHNNY DEPP♥ :D





Deviantart.

Hunting

1. Friday, May 15th.
2. Icha icha
6. Your brain.


Misc




Amuse



eating sushi

Know your enemy

07s04♥
Asyikin. Bernard. David. Derek. Jiemin. Lina. Samantha. Weilin. Yu Xuan.

♥LOVE♥
Cheryl. Delphine. Fiona. Rasis. Hui Shan. Sabrina. Seok Hwee.

ODAC♥
pjc odac. Judy. Shafina.

Adeline. Aslam. Faezah. Hazwan. Kaili. Zurayn.

Xiaxue. Pink. JohnnyDeppWeb. GDA.

Good stuff
Bleach Manga. Naruto Manga. One Piece Manga. Soul Eater Manga. Soul Eater Anime. Watch anime here. Sinfest. Movie show times. surfthechannel. South Park.

History

old

& new



Say Thank You

Brush: Colorfilter
Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Layout: chique-lilie ©


Saturday, August 09, 2008 8:15 am

080808 yesterday




The last national day celebration in sch was meh. When the parade commander started her first command, I think I subconsciously mouthed the same commands. hah! Brings back memories. :) The merlion was a joke. The teacher (I really don't like him) was building up so much climax and anticipation with the lighting up of the merlion and the moment the principal switched it on...


only one tiny red dot glowed on the merlion's eye. What an anticlimax.

tiny red dot. Like singapore. hah. Mrs chan was complaining about the inefficiency of everything to asyikin and I and we were over there complaining together as well. haha! I like my ct as a person but then when she becomes chem teacher mode, intense hate builds up.


They had this gallery walk which I thought was quite nice. The jap soldiers! My fav! haha! and budak jepon! eh eh eh cute nye. ;) And when they invited the people who dressed up as the heroes of singapore to go on stage, WHY ON EARTH WAS THE PERSON SELLING FISH AND THE KARANGUNI MAN (I think) ALSO UP THERE? HAHAHA! XD


Okay the rest is the same old stuff. Sing-a-longs and all.
Nothing beats national day celebrations at zss. Ah Good times.



Fire at the factory outside my house.
Newspaper said it was the biggest one yet. This is the 3rd or 4th fire already. It's very scary cos when you think about it, I am living next to an inferno just waiting to happen. Look at the vast number of factories outside my house just waiting to be exploded. Luckily got canal of water separating the factories and my HDB flat.



Reached home and slept my whole afternoon away till 7pm. Woke up to eat and watched the Beijing Olympics opening ceremony. Only watched the march past. I was waiting for Singapore to come and it took so bloody long (waited almost an hour!) till I fell asleep and next thing I knew it was morning. Walao one whole day of sleeping. Must have been very very tired. Either that or I really am becoming a pig.



odac teachers gave us a treat at swensons on thursday! Weeeee that was a fun day. Was eating longjohns with asyikin and lina before going for charlie later on when I realised that after charlie, I'd be going to swensons to eat a feast. Paused a while to think of the consequences then carried on eating. haha. Stomach may explode but it's my stomach so no worries. :D



genetic drift is like a new single.
gene flow is like a remix.
uh-huh.

I think I wanna learn about biogeography but I'm not sure if there's such a thing in local U.

Labels:



♥ H